Monday, February 18, 2008

Jay Woods at Sunrise Yesterday




Well, it's Monday morning and raining - I think it's raining. Might be sleeting. O Joy. I am allowing the kids to sleep in before we haul down to school. Their school hasn't closed for the day but I see that all the schools around here have declared a two hour delay, so I am declaring a two-hour delay for the family. It's also President's Day which means I have a day off of work so no particular need to rush.

Yesterday morning we had an altogther different world outside. Saturday had been cold and blue. Sunday (yesterday) promised, at least in the morning, to be blue and not so cold. I was up very early and in the woods at Jay on the snow shoe trails by 6:30 AM. It was a perfect winter morning and here are some pictures by way of proof.

No comments: